Thursday, July 3, 2014

A few things I'm obsessing over

1. Roller Coaster Tycoon. For the past month I have played RTC seriously everyday. Once while I was on my break at work I decided to go home and play some more RTC. I only have a 30 minute break. I may need help here soon. Or now. Yeah, I need help now.

2.  General Eccentric. I find myself wanting to go there at least once a week. That store is my weakness. 

3. Instagram. All of my Instagram friends are going on vacations and posting some seriously amazing pics! Keep them coming! 

4. Spongebob Mac and Cheese. It has to be Spongebob.

5. M83 "Midnight City". I listen to it whenever I am getting ready. I don't really know what it is about this song, but it makes me feel like a gangster. I love it.

6. Budgeting. I am so obsessed with sticking to our budget. Who would have thought? Whenever I go to the grocery and I spend less than our grocery budget, I do a happy dance. We are BIG savers. And I absolutely love that about us.

One of these days, I'll look back on this list and be thankful for writing it. Hopefully I can keep up the habit of blog posting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment