Tuesday, October 14, 2014

15 WEEKS



SO RUSSELL AND I ARE PREGNANT. Haha. Oh geeze. It was definitely a shock but we couldn't be more excited! I'm going to try to post as many pregnancy updates as possible just so I can have documentation and to share this exciting time with others! 

How Far: 15 weeks! I can't believe we kept our mouths shut for this long! Props to us! 

Baby is the Size of: An apple! 

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, thank goodness. That picture is actually a little deceiving. If you saw me in person you probably couldn't even tell I was pregnant. It just looks like I have a little beer belly  ;)

Sleep: Poor Russ. I wake up about three times every night. This is so unusual for me since I used to sleep like a rock and would never have to wake up in the middle of the night.

Movement: None yet. I heard you can probably feel little movements a few weeks later so I'm looking forward to that!

Best/Worst Moment of the Week: I got my appetite back! Ever since I was about 10 weeks I haven't wanted to eat anything. Everything made me nauseous. It was the weirdest thing. Thank goodness that only lasted a little while because I was losing weight like crazy (like 6 pounds a week crazy)

Miss Anything:  My energy! Baby makin' is hard work! Is it nap time yet?

Food Cravings: First it was Chester's Hot Fries. Honestly though, I ate those like candy even before I was pregnant, things just continued ;) Anyone remember me eating those for breakfast in High School? 

Now I crave anything cheesy. Oh my Papa Johns cheese sticks...

Anything make you Queasy: Russ used to eat Everything bagels for breakfast and the smell of onions and garlic in the morning..yuck. Any who, he now eats whole grain bagels :)

Weight Gain: More like weight loss. When I married Russ back in April I was the biggest I ever was. Good thing was I was losing weight like crazy before I got pregnant but the weight loss has not really stopped. They say weight loss happens sometimes but I'm ready to see this baby grow! Andddd I feel like this was all TMI..

Stretch Marks: None yet! Hopefully I can stay clear of pesky little boogers, if not, I'm reaaaalll close to someone in the plastic surgery/skin tightening business ;) 

Happy or Moody: It depends on the day. Although to be honest, I have been a real crabby pants a lot of the time.

Symptoms: I still get a little nauseous every once in a while.  I've also been real stuffy recently. Maybe its my allergies, maybe its a cold, maybe I'm just pregnant. I don't know. 

Looking Forward to: Finding out if I'm having a little baby boy or girl! Any guesses?!

Oh, and I know I look a little orange in the picture. I promise I don't really look that orange! I'll try playing with the lighting around the house some more for our next update ;)



1 comment:

  1. I'm literally dying and I definitely cried a little bit! I love ya tons!!!! Keep the updates coming!!!

    ReplyDelete